Click on the MARY book cover to order your copy for only $19.95 on Amazon

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy!

I dedicated what many would call my "prime years" to caring for my beautiful parents. And I wouldn't have changed a thing. Caring for my ill, elderly Mom and Dad in their last years was one of the most mature things that I have ever did. (As far as I'm concerned, I got the "maturity market" covered!)

That said, I live my life as honestly as I can. I wake up every day with every attempt to make this world a better place. We all have flaws. We all make mistakes. No one's perfect. And don't ever let anyone make you feel like you're the only one who makes mistakes. Especially the person who always makes the biggest mistake of not being warm-hearted.

And yet the cold-heartred in this sometimes cold-world needs your sensitive soul more than they know. The insensitive may not be willing to admit that. But it's the truth.

No matter how much people hurt us, we must be kind to the unkind. That doesn't mean we have to have unkind people in our lives, that just means we should just bless on their way those who hurt us. If anything, to help insure that we don't get hurt again.

So you just go and be the best person you can be. Be as nice as you can be. And if people don't appreciate what you bring to the table of their lives...then move on.

Truth be told: Happy people don't act unhappy. That's all there is to it. And I've had my fill of unhappy people. For I firmly believe that the best way to live is to surround yourself only with happy people. And that means eliminating all name-calling, cold-hearted, mean-spirited, confrontational people who are always looking for a fight.

Now go BE HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment