Click on the MARY book cover to order your copy for only $19.95 on Amazon

Saturday, March 5, 2011

"G.O.D. - L.I.G. - L.E.G."

I define the God of Heaven as "Love" itself, or "Love Is God" (L.I.G.) or as "Love Equals God (L.E.G.)." If Christian or Catholic, then we discover however we personally define God through Jesus; Jewish, via Abraham and Moses; Buddhist, via Buddah, and so forth and so on and so good. Either way, again, I believe that Love, in it's truest and most sincerest form, IS God - and that L.I.G. comes to us as we believe Him/Her/It to be. And as long as we all keep that straight, respect our differences, and concentrate on what makes us the same - which is our commmon humanity OF and IN Love, then we'll have a L.E.G. to not only stand on, but to depend upon - and we'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment