Click on the MARY book cover to order your copy for only $19.95 on Amazon

Thursday, March 3, 2011

So Excited To See Just Exactly Who She Will Be!

The Emotional/Psychological/Spiritual Cleanse is complete.

I have found Peace. And it feels good. I love my work. I love my home. I love who I am. I love God. And I love knowing that Love IS God.

I appreciate everything about my life, and everything that I've done WITH my life.


I'm at a "place" in my eternal existence where I now understand things about myself that I've never understood before.

I now understand that I can buy a house, and it won't make me stagnant; that I can be in a committed relationship, and it won't make me old and career-less; that I can dedicate myself to family and friends, and I won't die from loyalty.

O' contrare: committment, dedication and loyalty only leads to fulfillment. What was I thinking (before)?!

Now, it's just a joyful matter of finding that special someone with whom to share my wonderful life; whose equally wonderful life I would equally seek to share.

So which one of you awesome individuals out there, past, present or future shall you be? Single or soon-to-be-divorced-times-two-or-three, known or yet unknown to me, met or yet to meet...or who will you be?

Will it be you, my friend of four-score or more? Are you my true love?

Or will there be a brand-new, kind and gentle, generous soul who will learn to love me for who I am, and not for what I can buy for thee?

Or how exciting to wonder who this old or new friend will be...the one who will kindly assist in the discovery of the truest, most unselfish love for me?

We shall see.

We shall see.

We shall joyfully see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment